April 19 – April 25
Tuesday, April 20
11:15 am – 12:15 pm – Tai Chi Basics with Sean Boutin
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – Intermediate Tai Chi with Sean Boutin
** North Country Tai Chi Winter semester, January 12 – April 20
** North Country Tai Chi Spring/Summer semester, May 4 – August 26
Contact Master Sean Boutin to register, firstname.lastname@example.org
**The full library of Trillium Facebook live classes will remain on our Facebook page. We want to be sure everyone has access to our offerings regardless of ability to pay or to show up at a particular time.
Yoga Class registration procedures
We are pleased to announce a new pre-registration system for classes at Trillium.
The system is simple and intuitive; we know you will like it. Here are some highlights:
- Click on the “Sign up” button below.
- You will be prompted to create your own password protected account.
- Once your account has been created, you will simply log in every time you register for a class.
- You will sign in for a class and you will be able to check the classes you are signed up for.
- You can access your account any time you like.
- When we open for in person classes in May, students may continue to pre-register on line or sign up and pay in person.
Students may attend Zoom classes at Trillium by either dropping in or by purchasing a class card.
$15 drop in beginning May 1
$120 ten class card
Just For You
While our classes are on hiatus, and most of us are house bound, we plan to post a variety of meditations and yoga classes for you to enjoy. We hope these offerings will keep you connected to your Trillium community and will keep us connected to you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email me, email@example.com. Namaste, Terry de la Vega
The first is a Yoga Nidra/Sound Bath, recorded at Trillium, March 2020.
Find a quiet time and place, for about a half an hour. You may lie down on the floor, supported with blankets and pillow, or you may sit in a comfortable reclining chair. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy.